Be the first to know about upcoming events like Bible studies, volunteer opportunities, youth events, and everything in between. Simply click the button below to subscribe to blog posts.Subscribe
Worship & Bible Studies
Faith Family Bible Studies
Faith Families are small group Bible studies.
- 6:30 PM Sundays – Hoffmeier/Basemann at Koehn’s home 3108 Riviera Ct SW, Unit B will begin September 9
- 6:00 PM Tuesdays – with Tammy Dietrich in the church library will begin September 11
- 6:30 PM Tuesdays – at Lea Hepworth’s 5530 Hickorywood Ct will begin September 11
- 6:00 PM Wednesdays – Mike & Jana Pownell in the school conference room will begin September 12
Wednesdays 5:45 PM – 7:30 PM
- 5th & 6th grade taught by Leon Kroemer
- 7th grade taught by JoAnne Renfro
- 8th grade taught by Pastor Renfro
Weekly Bible Studies
- Study led by Darwin Poock at 1:30 PM at the Meth-Wick Community Greenwood Terrace dining room (1300 13th St NW)
- First Tuesday of the month at 11:00 AM: JOY Group studying the Psalms, potluck follows
- 7:00 AM: Men’s Bible Study of next week’s Lessons, led by Leon Kroemer
- 9:30 AM: Ladies’ Bible Study, led by Pastor
Volunteers This Month
If the Holy Spirit has moved you to volunteer your time with us this month, please see where you’ve been assigned by clicking below to download the PDF. Interested in volunteering? We have plenty of opportunities, simply contact the church office to learn more!Trinity Times
In 2013, Trinity began a project to send shoes and clothing to Liberia. It has grown into a partnership to help rebuild schools and educate children to reduce poverty.Learn More
Children are the future of Trinity Lutheran Church, and we encourage them to join us for Sunday School, available to children ages 3 and up at 10:30 AM. on Sundays. We also sponsor Vacation Bible School, which is a ton of fun for kids of all ages!
Stephen Ministers are trained congregational members who come alongside people during difficult times to listen, care, and provide emotional and spiritual support. All contacts are confidential. If you are interested in becoming a Stephen Minister or would like to be a care receiver, please contact Pat Heyer 431-3501, Karen Kroemer 363-3349, or the church office 366-1569.
There are many opportunities for making music to the glory of God at Trinity Lutheran Church. If you have skill as a vocalist, instrumentalist, or handbell ringer, and are interested in using this skill in worship, please contact Director of Music, Susan Benya.
Health Ministry/Parish Nursing
This ministry coordinates, trains, and utilizes volunteers to help meet congregational health needs, including offering blood pressure checks on the second and fourth Sundays of each month, preparing first-aid kits for church and school, and providing health-related information. We always need nurses who would consider volunteering to help with blood pressure checks.
Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML)
The LWML is the official women’s auxilary of The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod. For 75 years the LWML has focused on affirming each woman’s relationship with Christ, encouraging and quipping women to live out their Christian lives in active mission ministries and to support global missions.
The LWML has four active guilds and are always looking for new members to get involved!
- Dorcas Guild
- Lydia Guild
- Ruth Guild
- Good Samaritans
Additional Ministry Opportunities
- Youth Ministry
- Helping Hands
- Passing on the Faith
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- JOY Group
- Fellowship Club
- Lunch Ladies