Parent/Teacher Conferences are Wednesday November 4th, Thursday, November 5th and Friday, November 6th.
The deadline for conference sign up is Friday, October 29th. All parent/teacher conferences must be completed by Friday, November 6th.
- Conferences for each student with the student’s HOMEROOM teacher are REQUIRED.
- IF you have a need to speak with a teacher, who is not the homeroom teacher, you must contact that teacher via email to set up a conference.
- Face-to-Face and Virtual conferences are offered.
- Teachers will make arrangements with those parents who request virtual conferences.
- Parents will enter the building using the entrance that their student uses.
- All entrances will be locked, please wait until your conference time and a teacher will meet you at the door.
- Conferences are for PARENTS ONLY; NO STUDENTS will take part in the conferences.
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED.
Parents may sign up through Sign Up Genius. All links are posted below.
You may click the following links to access Sign Up Genius from this post.
PK3, PK4 & AK click HERE
K-5 grade click HERE
6-8 grade click HERE
Any additional questions, please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.