TLS has a wonderful job opportunity for the person who loves serving…food and children! The students love lunch, so you would be well loved. Job details are listed below, but don’t wait too long to apply…school starts soon!
Trinity Lutheran School Food Service Assistant
Part -time, year-round position and school year positions available, multiple shifts available between the hours of 8 and 4 Monday through Friday. (20hr/week positions)
- General food service work connected with the operations of a school nutrition department and an early childcare center.
- Must be willing to work as a team player to prepare and serve nutritious lunches and snacks to children of all ages while maintaining a clean kitchen environment.
- Prepare and serve snacks to the early childcare center.
- Food service experience would be preferred, but training will be provided
- Looking for someone that is energetic and interested in staying long term.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 30 pounds and the majority of the shift will involve standing or walking.
- Must pass a background check
If interested, contact or send resume to:
National School Lunch Program Manager
Trinity Lutheran School and Early Childcare Center
1361 7th Ave SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404