Welcome Back! Trinity Lutheran Church will resume regular services the weekend of June 20/21, 2020. Church services will be held at the normal times of 6 PM Saturday and 9 AM Sunday. We are very excited to have everyone back.
On Sunday, June 14, we held a special Holy Communion service. We had nearly 90 parishioners and generally the service went very smoothly. An excerpt from that service which contains the Pastors’ Welcome and Greeting to the congregation can be found on YouTube at the link provided below. We encourage you to take a few moments to view this short video clip.
As a celebration of our return to live services, Holy Communion will be offered at both services the weekend of June 20/21. Communion will then return to alternating Saturday and Sunday worship services.
For the foreseeable future, social distancing practices will be maintained as much as possible. While social distancing will reduce the number of available seats, every effort will be made to seat everyone that comes to service.
- For the safety of others, use of masks is strongly encouraged. Masks will be available if you did not bring one.
- Entering and exiting the church will be done through the Worship entrance (West/Elevator entrance) only.
- Ushers and elders will provide seating instruction as you enter the church. Seating will be in every other pew.
- Appropriate sanitation practices will be used by those preparing and distributing the communion elements.
- The communion distribution process has been modified; communion instructions will be provided by the pastors prior to the service.
- Clean hymnals will be provided to you when you enter the nave. As the number of clean hymnals for each serviced is limited, we encourage families to share hymnals. Please take the hymnals with you and return them to the cart at the end of the service.
- Following the service, remain in your seats. You will be ushered out of the pews at the end of the service.
- We ask that any conversations between parishioners be held out of doors and not at the rear of the nave.
Bible study is planned to resume Sunday, July 5.
We will continue to record weekly worship services, however we will be recording the service on Sunday morning. As a result, recorded services will not be available on YouTube until Sunday evening or possibly Monday.
Please plan to join us this weekend. We look forward to seeing each of you in person at church again.