Don’t lose out on ILSTO and Trinity Scholarships!
About the two scholarship sources…
The ILSTO (Iowa Lutheran Student Tuition Organization) is a major source of scholarship funding for our Trinity families.
- The ILSTO application is a simple one-page application that can save you thousands of dollars.
- ILSTO applications must be postmarked by Friday, April 26.
- You must submit page 1 and 2 of your 2018 1040 tax return with the application, or provide a written explanation of why you don’t file taxes.
- Applications should be mailed directly to the ILSTO at PO Box 176, Terril, IA 51364
- All Discover Trinity families are required to submit an application.
Trinity Scholarships are available to fill in the gaps. That application is also dueFriday, April 26 accompanied by page 1 and 2 of your 2018 1040 tax return. You can drop it off at the school office, or put it in the mail by Friday, April 26.
Families will be notified about ILSTO and Trinity Scholarship awards in May.
Application forms for ILSTO and Trinity Scholarships can be picked up at the school office. PLEASE contact Pat Powell(319-775-0229) if you need help or have questions. We want to make this as easy as possible.