Due to the predicted weather for this evening we are postponing our Open House from tonight to NEXT week Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30 pm. If you know of anyone planning to attend, please share this update with them. We are also posting it on the tv stations, our Facebook page, our school calendar and here! Thanks for your understanding. Stay safe and warm!