We are one week away from Midwinter Tournament! The Tournament celebration includes 9 a.m. worship at Trinity Lutheran Church on Sunday, January 20. This service is designed to fit the spirit of the weekend and is be based on the Tournament theme: Some things never change…and that’s good! Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Heb. 13:8)
Here are the remaining details:
* All basketball players and cheerleaders in grades 5-8 are required to attend this worship event. Any conflicts must be discussed with Mr. Mueller and Mrs. Benya ahead of time.
* All other students in grades 4-8 who are not basketball players or cheerleaders are invited and encouraged to attend this worship event but are not required to attend.
* Participating students in grades 4-8 will sing two numbers at the beginning of the service. Please arrive no later than 8:45 a.m. to line up.
* Participating students will sit together on the west side of the church nave during the service.
* Participating students are expected to stay for the entire service.
* Boys Basketball players are to wear shirt and tie per Mr. Mueller’s directions. Cheerleaders are to wear their cheer uniforms. All other participating students are asked to dress nicely.
Thank you for your attention to these details, and we look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, January 20!