Friday, January 18 – Sunday, January 20
Trinity’s 55th Mid-Winter Basketball Tournament is coming! Yes, we’ve been doing this longer than the Super Bowl! But if you’ve never attended, you may wonder, “Why come out on a winter day to see basketball?” Here are some great reasons!
- Your child has a “chapel family.” Chances are, someone in your child’s chapel family is involved. Come out and cheer them on, whether they’re a player, cheerleader, or coach!
- It’s a great way to get to know other parents by volunteering or by cheering on the Trojan teams!
- Concession food… it’s not available just everywhere. There’s a special something about eating a Walking Taco while cheering for your team.
- It’s a hotly contested competition… not only boys basketball, but girls basketball and a cheerleading competition too!
- Several other Lutheran schools are participating. It’s a great chance to visit with other Lutheran school parents.
- The cost for tickets and concessions are a great value. You can bring the whole family for a weekend of fun and not break the bank!
- There’s nothing like experiencing the “Trinity Family” in action. We’ve been doing this for a long time, and we’re pretty good at it!
- We have a special worship service on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. just for the occasion. The 4th-8th grade choir will be singing too!
- If you come for the games, you won’t have to wonder what everyone else is talking about months later.
- The profit we earn on tickets and concessions goes to fund our athletic programs for the year. This enables us to keep the cost of sports participation down for parents.
We’d love you to be a part of this milestone… our 55th Mid-Winter Tournament! Don’t miss it! Information regarding the tournament, along with the game schedule are posted on the school website www.trinitycr.org Click here to see the many volunteer opportunities.